Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Where are those ethics and molars...
Spent the whole day indoors today.Toothache. More of a niggling irritation than pain outright. So spent a lot of time browsing for stuff. Came across this interesting link on the BBC site. I have always wondered what inspires people to run naked in front of thousands of people. Streaking is weird. I just dont get it. I can't even stand seeing me myself....

Saw an old Jackie Chan movie yesterday called City Hunter. It was so bad you could sense most of the actors were plain embarassed while acting.

The preparatory course guys are making final arrangements I guess. Most non-engineers have been called for the course. Somebody said the prep course gives participants a false sense of security. The pace is slower during the prep course, and have no correlation at all to the stuff that happens once normal classes start. All this is hearsay though. There are just too few sources to check up on life at IIMA. The only website I went to, the guy stopped writing after his first article. No bloggers I know of either. Is it the work, the pressure or laziness? I would hate to give up writing though. Hope IIMA lets me carry on.

I eagerly await Adam Medros' review of his first year at Harvard. IIMA follows the Case Study method too.

Still working on the train tickets and travel plans. Ahmedabad is going to be the northernmost place I have been in India. Which is not saying much. It is bang in the middle of the country geographically..... Never ever been in a place where the temperature fell below fifteen degrees centigrade. I dont think that chalet in the french alps will work out....

p.s. Made some Custard pudding a few minutes ago. Left to set in the fridge. Fingers crossed. Last time I tried gelatine it came out like fake blood in alien b movies.....

No comments: