Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Lazy Tuesday Mornings....
Just completed the second half of Bend It Like Beckham. Nice. Not as thought provoking as the movie wants to be, but goes beyond mere east meets west stuff.... Have been talking awfull lot about movies lately haven't I. Hmm... its because three days ago it suddenly dawned on me that I may not got prolonged periods of abandon and glee in the near future, atleast for two years. So might as well make merry while I can.

Have a niggling toothache, I guess its a wisdom tooth jostling for space with a secondary molar who has decay problems of his own. Ironic that I got my wisdom teeth after getting an MBA admit. I thought it came when you became wise. My dad says it was waiting for some proof, and now it has...

Hmm....Demand forecasting or is it going to be Accruals.... but please dont let me overwhelm you with my Pre-prep. Just like those cricket bowlers who do all sorts of beastly things like spitting on the ball, and then giving it a good go on their groins, I dont see my prep really taking any wickets...

More as things happen today....

No comments: